Take the first step in your dive career and become a PADI Divemaster. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, you’ll expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills as you become a dive professional. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities by training you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
What can PADI Divemasters do?
- Work at local dive centers, on live-aboard dive boats, yachts and at exotic resort locations
- Assist PADI Instructors with students
- Lead PADI Scuba Divers on guided dive tours
- Teach and certify PADI Skin Divers
- Teach PADI Discover Snorkeling programs
- Conduct PADI Scuba Review programs for certified divers
- Lead certified divers on Discover Local Diving experiences
- Teach Emergency First Response programs after successful completion of an Emergency First Response Instructor course.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization
- PADI Rescue Diver certification or qualifying certification from another training organization.
- Medical clearance signed by a physician
- 20 logged dives
- 18 years old
- Cost $849.00 includes materials.
Our divemaster programs consist of three major areas of training. First the academic studies required for certification. Second the waterman ship skills and including honing your basic open water skills to demonstration quality. Third the apprenticeship to a PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor where you will learn to assist in the classroom, confined water, and open water training sessions. For more information email us at email@example.com or call us at 985-641-9888.